Booth College Library serves the training and study needs of Booth College, students from other colleges within the Sydney College of Divinity and The Salvation Army. It is a learner-centered library, delivering optimum service and provides access to knowledge in a variety of formats.
You can access the Booth College Library catalogue, ATLA database, Religion & Philosophy Collection (EBSCO) and Google Scholar to find subject-specific resources. You can access EBSCO to search for full text journal articles and e-books. You can also search the Sydney College of Divinity Common Catalogue.
Monday - Thursday 8:30am -10:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Library has a collection of more than 30,000 items in print, electronic and audio visual formats. The collection includes a wide variety of resources covering:
- Biblical Study & Commentaries
- Church Planting
- Christian Theolgy
- Youth & Children's Ministry
- Pastoral Ministry & Counselling
- Leadership & Church Development
- Christian Spirituality
- Christian Ethics
- Church History
- Preaching & Worship
- Salvation Army History and Theology
- Salvaton Army publications
- a specialised Wesleyan Collection
Specialist collections are held of historical works on and by The Salvation Army and a collection of Wesleyan resources is being developed.
A learner-centered library, Booth College delivers optimum service to The Salvation Army, the wider Church and community, so students can access knowledge in a variety of formats.
The library staff are committed to:
- Delivering high quality customer service that anticipates the research and informational needs of its users.
- Serving all users with dignity and respect to enable them to locate and effectively use appropriate library resources.
- Promoting all library resources to enhance and make known their availability for all users.
- Instructing all users in effective search techniques to encourage and enable all users to develop lifelong learning strategies.
- Developing a relevant and expanding library collection that provides for the educational and information needs of all library patrons.
- Serving the Lord Jesus through the responsible stewardship and maintenance of the valuable assets contained within the library.
Send us an enquiry
address | Booth College 32a Barnsbury Grove, Bexley North NSW 2207
email | firstname.lastname@example.org
phone| (02) 9502 0420 or (02) 9502 0418 during library hours
The library is staffed by two qualified and experienced librarians, Samantha Leung and Pam Stamos, who are available during library opening hours.
The Library offers a quiet, air-conditioned space for private study and group work. Computers with internet access and WiFi are available.The Library is closed on weekends and public holidays.