T8595 A Loving God in a Suffering World
- Unit Code & NameT8595 A Loving God in a Suffering World
- DescriptionThis graduate course unit provides students with an opportunity to focus, at an advanced level, on an area (the [Topic] of the unit) within a discipline or subdiscipline that is not available elsewhere in the curriculum.
The particular topic might include: an examination of contemporary themes or current issues in the discipline; exploration of developments in research and theory; a consideration of the implications of developments in research and theory to a broad range of issues of current concern to Christian life, ministry or theology; an opportunity to learn new theories and skills and to apply them in practical or simulated circumstances.
- Semester3, 2017
- Delivery ModeClass
- Learning OutcomesAt the end of this unit students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the topic selected for consideration
2. Appraise a range of primary and secondary literature dealing with the topic
3. Critically evaluate the topic using the methodologies appropriate to the discipline
4. Show skilful competence in practical skills and/or descriptive, critical and analytic skills with respect to the topic
5. Discerningly apply the results of their study to enrich Christian life, ministry, or theology