A7101 Critical Thinking and Writing
- Unit Code & NameA7101 Critical Thinking and Writing
- DescriptionThis foundational course unit provides structured, practical instruction in the nature and skills of critical thinking and writing in a theological context.
- Semester2, 2017
- Delivery ModeOnline
- Lecturer(s) Assoc Prof Glen O'Brien
- Learning OutcomesAt the end of this unit students will be able to:
1. Explain the nature of critical thinking , memory, and the relationship between thought and knowledge
2. Critically analyse arguments and identify deductively valid conclusions
3. Explore that nature of creative thinking
4. Demonstrate the application of basic critical thinking skills to research, essay writing etc.
5. Show an understanding of thinking as hypothesis testing