The Graduate Certificate in Theology qualifies students in theological study by developing or deepening their knowledge and skills in theological disciplines.
It serves as a foundation for further study and a means of critically engaging Christian thought and traditions. Graduates are able to articulate insights for Christian life and social engagement.
- Request Information
- DurationOne semester full-time or up to three semesters part-time
- Structure3 standard postgraduate units
- Fees$2,400 per unit
- Admission CriteriaSuccessful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent
- Admission DatesAdmissions for first semester 2018 close on Friday 16 February 2018. Admissions for second semester 2018 close on Friday 20 July 2018.
The Graduate Certificate in Theology is an AQF Level 8 Award. It is
- fully accredited through the University of Divinity
- qualifies for Austudy and FEE-HELP assistance
- available to overseas students (CRICOS Code 053016J)
- available online and on campus
The Salvation Army personnel may be eligible for finanacial assistance through the Course Assistance Board (CAB). Interested applicants should submit a signed CAB Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submitted CAB forms must be signed by the line manager/division to demonstrate the support of the applicant's department/corps/division.
Application for the Graduate Certificate in Theology is made to the Registrar. The Registrar can be contacted on +61 03 9847 5400 and by email at email@example.com
Graduate Certificate in Theology summary information (opens to the external University of Divinity site)
Graduates may proceed to the Graduate Diploma in Theology or Master of Arts (Theology)