The Graduate Certificate in Divinity allows students to explore areas of interest in divinity and its associated disciplines.
It serves as an introduction to the broad field of study of theology or philosophy and disciplines which are associated with them.
- Request Information
- DurationOne semester full-time or up to three semesters part-time
- Structure3 standard postgraduate units
- Fees$2,400 per unit
- Admission CriteriaSuccessful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent
- Admission DatesAdmissions for first semester 2018 close on Friday 16 February 2018. Admissions for second semester 2018 close on Friday 20 July 2018.
The Graduate Certificate in Divinity is an AQF Level 8 Award. It is
- fully accredited through the University of Divinity
- qualifies for Austudy and FEE-HELP assistance
- available online and on campus
The Salvation Army personnel may be eligible for finanacial assistance through the Course Assistance Board (CAB). Interested applicants should submit a signed CAB Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submitted CAB forms must be signed by the line manager/division to demonstrate the support of the applicant's department/corps/division.
Application for the Graduate Certificate in Divinity is made to the Registrar. The Registrar can be contacted on +61 03 9847 5400 and by email at email@example.com
Graduate Certificate in Divinity summary information (opens to the external University of Divinity site)
Graduates may proceed to a Graduate Diploma or Masters’ degree by coursework.