The Bachelor of Theology critically examines life and faith through the study of scriptures, theological traditions and historical contexts. It aims to broaden self-understanding and facilitate cultural engagement.
The Bachelor of Theology assists students to develop knowledge across broad areas of theology and depth in particular areas of interest. It develops research and communication skills, and prepares graduates for further theological study. It may be possible for students to undertake study in a ministry setting as part of the course.
- Request Information
- DurationThree years full-time or nine years part-time
- Structure24 standard undergraduate units
- Fees$1,548 per unit
- Admission CriteriaSuccessful completion of Year 12 in an Australian secondary school, or equivalent.
- Admission DatesAdmissions for first semester 2018 close on Friday 16 February 2018. Admissions for second semester 2018 close on Friday 20 July 2018.
The Bachelor of Theology is an AQF Level 7 Award. It is
- fully accredited through the University of Divinity
- qualifies for Austudy and FEE-HELP assistance
- available to overseas students (CRICOS Code 011489A)
The Salvation Army personnel may be eligible for finanacial assistance through the Course Assistance Board (CAB). Interested applicants should submit a signed CAB Form to email@example.com. All submitted CAB forms must be signed by the line manager/division to demonstrate the support of the applicant's department/corps/division.
Application for the Bachelor of Theology is made to the Registrar. The Registrar can be contacted on +61 03 9847 5400 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Theology summary information (opens to the external University of Divinity site)
BA2703B The Book of Psalms
Graduates have access to a range of postgraduate courses at Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Masters levels.