The Bachelor of Ministry prepares students for the practice of ministry.
It establishes foundations for ministry through the study of scriptures, theological traditions, historical and contemporary contexts. It requires concentrated study in ministry praxis.
The Bachelor of Ministry provides a foundation for graduates to understand and articulate their identity and place in the world. It may be possible for students to undertake study in a ministry setting as part of the course.
- Request Information
- DurationThree years full-time or nine years part-time
- Structure24 undergraduate units including 4 praxis units
- Fees$1,548 per unit
- Admission CriteriaSuccessful completion of Year 12 in an Australian secondary school, or equivalent.
- Admission DatesAdmissions for first semester 2018 close on Friday 16 February 2018. Admissions for second semester 2018 close on Friday 20 July 2018.
The Bachelor of Ministry is an AQF Level 6 Award. It is
- fully accredited through the University of Divinity
- qualifies for Austudy and FEE-HELP assistance
- available to overseas students (CRICOS Code 077753M (Vic))
- available online and on campus
The Salvation Army personnel may be eligible for finanacial assistance through the Course Assistance Board (CAB). Interested applicants should submit a signed CAB Form to email@example.com. All submitted CAB forms must be signed by the line manager/division to demonstrate the support of the applicant's department/corps/division.
Application for the Bachelor of Ministry is made to the Registrar. The Registrar can be contacted on +61 03 9847 5400 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Ministry summary information (opens to the external University of Divinity site)
BA2703B The Book of Psalms
Graduates have access to a range of postgraduate courses at Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Masters levels.